ILF Distance Learning (DL) Division 2016 Officers:
Jennifer Sebai (2016-2017) Information Services Librarian
Ball State Univerity
BL 102 University Libraries
Muncie, IN 47306
Vice Chair/Chair Elect
Lisa Lintner (2016-2017)
Johnson County Public Library
49 E. Monroe St.
Franklin, IN 46131
Herman B. Wells Library
1320 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
Helen Cawley (2015-2016)
Reference and Instructional Services Assistant
120 Hesburgh Library
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556
Philip Orr, (2014-2016)
Distance Learning Librarian
David L. Rice Library
University of Southern Indiana
8600 University Boulevard
Evansville, IN 47712
Sara K. Wilhoite-Mathews, (2014-2016) Information Services Librarian
Distance Learning Division Newsletter
DLINDIANA-L is an electronic bulletin board maintained by ILF's Distance Learning Division through which issues related to distance learning and distance learning librarianship are discussed. Anyone interested in subscribing to the bulletin board (members and non-members alike) may send an email message to: email@example.com.
In the subject line of the message, type "subscribe dlindiana-l Firstname Lastname" and leave the message body blank.
Opportunities for service in the DL Division:
- Serving on the Nominating Committee for Executive Board Election
- Standing for an Executive Board office (Vice Chair/Chair Elect, Secretary/Treasurer, Member-at-Large)
- Assisting in overseeing the publication of the DL Newsletter
- Contributing an article to the DL Newsletter
- Posting questions or sharing information to the Division’s listserv, DLINDIANA-L
- Assisting in managing the DL Division presence on the ILF website
- Submitting an ILF Conference or ILF District Conference presentation proposal related to distance learning librarianship
If any of these opportunities appeal to you, please contact any of the members above to further discuss your interest. In addition, you may have other ideas that would help the Division achieve its mission. If so, we welcome your suggestions.