The purposes of the FRRDD shall be:
- To increase awareness of fund raising and resource development as an essential library support role and to play an active role in the development of ILF policies promoting resource development education.
- To provide a forum for broad discussion of fund raising and resource development issues within Indiana libraries.
- To provide opportunities in which library workers from all types of libraries and from throughout the state of Indiana can share resource development ideas, materials, and solutions.
- To help practitioners develop and improve resource development skills and practices
Chair: Nick Schenkel, W. Lafayette Public Library
(765) 743-2261 or e-mail email@example.com