The Media Resources Division of the Indiana Library Federation provides for the discussion and exchange of ideas and information between people working with and interested in audiovisual materials.
Share ideas via Indiana AV
Join the Indiana AV group on WebJunction to exchange ideas with other AV librarians from around Indiana. Get ideas for AV-related programs, find out how other libraries handle AV security and shelving, keep up with format trends and much more.
Members of the Media Resources Division enjoy:
* networking opportunities with other AV professionals at roundtable sessions and conferences
* the ability to exchange ideas via the Indiana AV discussion group on WebJunction
* discounted registration rates for ILF conferences
* the chance to help plan and present conference programs
* providing support for ILF's legislative advocacy and public awareness programs on behalf of Indiana libraries
Christy Walker - Chair (2016-Dec. 31 2017)
Audiovisual Services Manager
Carmel Clay Public Library
55 4th Ave SE
Carmel, IN 46032
Scott Tracey - Past Chair (2013-2015)
West Lafayette Public Library
208 West Columbia St.
West Layfayette, IN 47906
(765) 743 - 2261
Karen Emery - Secretary/Treasurer
Johnson County Public Library
401 State St.
Franklin, IN 46131
David Eisen - Membership Chair
Mishawaka-Penn-Harris Public Library
209 Lincoln Way E.
Mishawaka, IN 46544
Jennifer Hehman - Director-at-Large
IUPUI University Library
755 W. Michigan St.
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Alex Sarkissian - Director-at-Large
80 N. 6th St.
Richmond, IN 47374