As a part of our ILF Work Plan 2016 (described below), we are working to keep our members and leaders informed and engaged in the strategic direction for Indiana Library Federation. We are providing regular updates through email, conference calls and short recorded messages. Here are a sample:
On 8/11/16, the ILF Board of Directors approved the ILF Work Plan 2016, recognizing it may evolve as we engage members in the planning and the work. While ambitious, we aim to make significant progress in five areas of work:
- Improve office infrastructure and processes;
- Plan for changes to ILF’s legal organizing documents and governance;
- Engage members and initiate strategic planning;
- Initiate a comprehensive training, meeting, conferencing and professional development plan; and
- Improve internal and external communications, transparency and accountability.
Members may access the Work Plan with their login. The board and I welcome your comments or suggestions on the plan. Please do not hesitate to reach out directly to board members or to me.
Lucinda Nord, ILF Executive Director